Monday, 11 February 2013

Cowichan Vest!

Hello y'all,
As much as I have been procrastinating on my cowichan sweater, I have managed to get about 1/3 of it done. here is my progress so far:

All the work

random close up

cool design

Thats all folks,
sorry for the short post,
EXTRA large post this thursday.



  1. Wow. That's awesome! I've been reading your blog for awhile now, and I'm impressed. A year ago I took up knitting, but it's a little too complicated for me, so I decided to crochet instead. I can only knit in one color in straight edges...nothing fancy.
    Keep up the good work! :)

    1. Hey, Kaleigh. Just keep practicing...I made an awful lot of scarves with varying small mistakes(and a couple huge ones that I frogged and started again) before I started trying patterns.

  2. I am totally impressed! I have been knitting four years and have yet to try fair isle! Good for you!!